Zach Mitchell and his lover Angelo Green are headed to Paris (along with their Coda friends Matt and Jared) to attend Jon and Cole’s wedding. Matt will have to face Jared’s former lover, and Angelo will have to spend an entire week with Zach’s ex-boyfriend. Between Matt’s jealousy and Angelo’s temper, Zach thinks they’ll be lucky to get through the week without one of the grooms being punched. But Zach soon realizes he should worry less about Angelo and more about himself. Facing the bittersweet memories of his past and his own guilt over breaking Jon’s heart is harder than expected, but Zach will have to find a way to leave his past behind if he’s to have any hope of the future he wants with Angelo.
The blurb perfectly summarizes the story, so I’m not going to paraphrase it.
Paris A to Z was absolutely amazing! I really don’t want to rave about it too much, and get all fangirl-y, so I highlight only my favorite parts:
- the sex scenes were HOT! Especially the one of Matt and Jared. Oh, my…
- the conversation with all of them about who had sex with who, and who should have sex with who in order to make it equal. Hilarity ensues!
- Cole was amazing!
- Angelo was gorgeous!
- Matt was adorable!
- Jared was sexy and fun, as always.
- Jon and Zach were sweet and they finally got closure.
- I love these guys, seriously!
One more thing:
Read this series!
See my cast and favorite quotes on my Tumblr page,
Daily Quotes by Exina.